Once you've finished modeling the considered volumes , go to the layout space, to create for example three viewports, in which two viewports for orthogonal projections (plan and elevation) and the third for the ortogonal axonometry. To do so proceed as follows:
- - go to paper space using the variable TileMode = 0
- - type the command CONFIG and select the display option to disable all layout elements (Fig. 1
- - Erase eventualy default viewport
- - draw a rectangle A3 (42, 29.7) (Fig. 2
- - create Three viewports using the command MView and type 3, and then write left to put the big viewports on the left (and then the other two windows well be place on the right). and finally spcificy the inner rectangle as an area in which create those three windows
- Using the command vPoint set the first projection (plan) in the bottom right viewport
with the command MVSsetup, scale the drawing of the plan. Basically type the command MVSETUP and then select the plan viewport, and then type 1 for paperspace unit and 2 for modelspace unit, in this way you got the scale 1: 200.
analogously, scale the other two viewports (elevation, Axonometry)
Note: to verify the accuracy of this and was performed before, stay in paper space, and measure one note side.
|Fig. 1: Dialog box of the command CONFIG where you can also customize the layout space|
|Fig.2: A3 format|
|Fig. 3: Sheet 3 layout|